& ACCT 2010
|Introductory Accounting I: Financial Accounting|
and Introductory Accounting II: Managerial Accounting
|or ACCT 1005||Accounting for Decision Makers|
|BUSN 1010||Business Law I||4|
|BUSN 2010||Business Statistics||4|
|or MATH 1065||Statistics|
|ECON 2010||Introductory Economics: Micro & Macro 6 Cr.||6|
|MGMT 1005||Principles of Management||4|
|MRKT 1005||Marketing Principles||4|
|BUSN 3010||Business Ethics||4|
|BUSN 3122||Management Information Systems||4|
|FSMA 3010||Corporate Finance||4|
|HRMS 3010||Diversity in the Workplace||4|
|HRMS 3015||Human Resource Management||4|
|MGMT 3020||International Cross Cultural Management||4|
|MGMT 3060||Organizational Behavior||4|
|MGMT 4035||Strategic Management||4|
- Broad-Based Knowlege of Management Fundamentals: Students will identify, analyze, and resolve management-related challenges.
- Specific Knowledge of Management Practice: Students will define and evaluate management roles, functions, methods, processes, and technologies while demonstrating the ability to apply them to a variety of organizations in local and global-management contexts.
- Critical Thinking and Applied Learning Skills: Students will evaluate the effective use of the management function in support of organizational development in highly competitive, diverse markets.
- Ethically and Globally Responsibility Management: Students will evaluate justice, equality, sustainability, and ethical standards for effective leaders who conduct business in culturally and ethically complex global environments.
- Building on all prior management learning, students will be able to apply management knowledge to real life case studies.