Students may begin this 12-credit certificate in the fall, spring or summer terms. The required courses and suggested enrollment sequence are as follows:
Suggested Enrollment Sequence
This suggested enrollment sequence is based on a typical, fall term start, part-time schedule. Student should work with their advisor to plan alternate enrollment.
|INFT 6147||Enterprise Information Security Management||3|
|INFT 6157||Data and Application Security||3|
|INFT 6045||IT Security Policies & Procedure||3|
|INFT 6055||Digital Forensics||3|
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Apply Cybersecurity principles, methods and frameworks for the business enterprise and the relevant technology.
- Implement cybersecurity solutions in compliance with security policies, standards, and regulations within the organization.
- Classify cybersecurity risks, policies, and audit results to be able to implement a cybersecurity policy in the organization.
- Implement cybersecurity solutions considering the limitations of the computer operating systems, networks, application software, and packages available.
- Discuss relevant laws, regulations, and frameworks as they apply to cybersecurity operations.
- Evaluate relevant technical and business solutions from various requirements sources.